- Electrical and data cabling,
- Insulation and sound proofing batts,
- Roof and wall plastering,
- Evaporate unit and solar panel for hot water on the roof, and
- Finished bricking the garage
We have not had another delivery of bricks yet, so progress on the external walls has slowed to a halt. I wonder if it is still too wet, especially at the front and rear of the house.
A month ago when the frame was up I took pictures of the family, dining and kitchen room. Today I took photos from the same spot with the plaster in place. Here is the family and dining room:
Here is the dining room and kitchen:
This room is still huge, even with the plaster. I'm not regretting adding the extra metre to the room.
Speaking of huge, the portico is not getting any smaller:
We didn't expect but in hindsight it makes sense for the evaporate unit and solar panel on the roof before the scaffolding was taken down.